RAPED

PAIN


I found my peace in a bottle of wine.
He found his peace in a naked picture of mine.

He ripped my clothes,
He raped my soul.
Pain oozed my body, tears filled the room
My soul was stained and a devil was seen in a site of yours.
You tore me apart,
You tore my hymen,
You took my virginity without even asking.
I bleed so hard and my limbs were broken.
The slap you gave, my jaw was shaken.
You pulled my hair, you kicked my ass,
You didn't even bother whether my eyes were open.
One by one you called your friends and they did the same all over again.
Then you make me wore my clothes,
Cleaned my blood and dropped me on the road.
It was 4 and the breeze moved slow, 
Soon my blood was smelled by dogs.
They came to me, they pulled my knee.
They licked my wounds and sat near me.
They looked in my eyes and made me feel that I was fine.
I was crying and they were too.
Animals were better than the Human I knew.
I tried my best to drag my self ahead.
It was 6 and a car came in.
I just closed my eyes and I lain in.
All I knew that I was raped but the woman told me that I was saved.

JANE_DOE

Comments

Popular Posts