MY FIRST PANIC ATTACK

SPASM

In those languor October days, I was suffering from anxiety disorder, actually it all started with the ending of my half yearly examination. I took a medical leave from school and sat back home for my further preparation. My half yearly didn't go well and that I was yearn to push myself harder. I used to get numbness sensation  frequently, even through it used to be of few seconds but still I was petrified and frequently thought "what was happened to me?"

 It was a full moon night. I was sitting on my study table. Something was different, something unusual was happening with me, although those days were a bit stressful because of my changed study routine but I didn't have a note of it. I felt a different kind of pain with was cracking my limbs down, a sudden freezing of my hands were taking place. I felt my heart was bombarding every second. My migratory mind was over filled with lame thoughts. My stomach felt like a mammoth stone was kept at it and it was getting difficult to keep my spin straight. I was alone in my room and thought everything would be fine.
I felt like crying, only thought which was frequently striking my mind was" I shall cry myself to death" and how could I accept I was feeling suicidal. My feet gave up I was even unable to move. My body was suffering from a lethal pain and then I suddenly picked my phone and scrolled down my contact diary from A to Z. There was no one whom I could tell my pain, whom I could open my heart and cry, whom I could rely upon, there was no one. I  was shocked on this discovery.

It was around 12 at night and that temporal thing which was happening to me was turning detrimental.  I turned into a deranged person and soon my condition was deteriorated. In the state of dilapidation I lay down myself on the floor and soon I was asleep. After a long struggling night, after a travail I got up in a good health. I was fine now, everything which happened jolted my whole body and soon after, I came across an article  on Google and discovered that things which I felt was named as "A PANIC ATTACk."
jane_doe

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts