$ister!

 

Sisterđź’•



  She is flawlessly flawed.

From putting on a lot of make-up to being a Tomboy 

She is flawlessly flawed.

From being an angry bird to being the Doraemon of my life

She is flawlessly flawed.

From being an average person for others to being an exquisite role model of my life 

She is flawlessly flawed.

From being my dad's little princess to being the head of my family

 She is flawlessly flawed.

 From being a cantankerous person to being an ecstatic person 

She is flawlessly flawed.

 from throwing me to the wolves to fetching me out from the puddle of depression

 She is flawlessly flawed.

 from being an angelic sister to being a stunning wife

Shee is flawlessly flawed.

 from being a childish daughter to being a matured daughter-in-law 

She is flawlessly flawed.


 Indeed she is a radiant person with all her flaws flawlessly woven to her soul. 



Thank you so much for giving wings to my dream. 

    I know that you took all the responsibility for my mistakes back then. Thanks for putting trust in me. 


"Even when the world falls apart, you are the one I will keep holding on to."



                                   You're lovingly 

                                        Isha


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts